Our Proposed Services
Our proposed services
1. Benchmarking practices success against local and national standards
2. Creating workflow optimized operations (SOPs)
3. Identifying missing revenue, and educating staff ( Medical Staff & Non-Medical ).
4. Billingand Claim Auditing.
5. Rejections management and reduction
7. Denial tracking & Reconciliations.
8. Legal and contracting
Based on the following work streams:
- Project Initiation: Briefing session with concerned to understand the strategy, vision
and values that the project should embody Briefing meetings with operation staff on
business priorities and key strengths of the provided services and one-on-one
interviews with the staff to understand current perceptions of the concept.
- Concept Development: Identification of areas of operations and service delivery that
must change in order to deliver in addition to Preparing Services list taking in
consideration prices benchmarking and service categorization and projection.
- Strategy Development: Analysis of the gap between current versus desired position,
setting of KPIs, Identification of areas of operations and service delivery that must
change in order to deliver on the concept of the new Business module.
- Contract Definition: Finalize and agree upon the contract terms and conditions to be
signed with insurance companies and modification plan for the next period.
- Services Definition: Defining the inclusion and exclusion for each service and
procedure to ensure that capturing process is working among with cost effectiveness.
- Staff Training: Staff training and orientation for the whole revenue cycle process with
clear tasks and workflow.
- Services locations restructuring: Starting to provide medical services for
different segmentation from different entities based on availability of services and capacity.
Our public Healthcare Services
To improve the revenue cycle by updating Price Lists, Policies & Procedures, billing, collection & KPIs.
Saudi Arabian Airlines
this, from their recruitment needs to the training & supervision that they required in order to launch the business center
with all of its operational needs.
Over 500 Pharmacist had been Trained and Qualified to serve the Medically Insured Patients all over the country.
We have supervised the training and qualifying over 20 Private Medical Center to prepare them to serve the Medically Insured Patients and to help maximize the utilization of their services, staff trained included; Doctors, Nurses, Pharmacists, Accountants and the administrative staff.